Picked up your downtown hotel within the third ring road in Beijing and departure around 12:30 at noon. Have 2-hour drive to the Chenjiabao Great Wall. You will be arranged to have typical Chinese lunch at a local villager's farmhouse. After lunch, hiking on the Chenjiabao Great wall. This section is wild, ruined and original. When it's getting dark, we walk back to the towers on the wall and camp in a tent for overnight. ( please note: two people share one tent ).
Enjoy the bonfire and barbecue(snacks/chicken/fruits/beers/lamb.......)
In the morning, there is a chance to watch the sunrise over the wall (if it is clear)at 6:00 a.m. and then get ready to climb down the mountain at 8:00 a.m. As the Chinese saying goes: Easy to Climb up and difficult to Climb down. It is a bit hard for you to walk down the
steep mountain from this wall. Usually you have to hold your hands on rocks, roots and bushes for balance. After climbing down the mountain, head to farmhouse for breakfast at 9:00a.m. Then return to your hotel in Beijing.
1. Don't forget to bring a mobile phone, water, hiking boots, sunscreen, sun-glasses, insect repellent, cap and some snacks etc.
2. Stay overnight on the wall with no toilets, no electricity and no plumbing (flashing lights will be provided).
3. Noise, vandalism, graffiti and litter are not allowed on the wall.
4. If any possibility of thunder, lightening or heavy rain ( possible in July and August - Rainy Season in Beijing ), the camping is cancelled and campers are re-arranged to stay in local farmhouse at the base of Great Wall.
5. Please make sure you have good fitness level for hiking and camping on the wall.
6. You are strongly advised to purchase your personal accident insurance from your native country before you leave for China.
7. The child below 1.2 meter is 50 % of charge.
8. The supplement of single occupancy tent is RMB200/pax.
Notes of Bus Tour
-Our tour guide will call travelers the day before the tour date between 18:00 and 21:00 to confirm the pick-up time.
-Our tour guide will call to travelers' room when arrive at their hotels on the morning of tour date.
Cost: 1000RMB/154USD per person
Or you may send us an email:
-Air-conditioned tour coach,
-Professional English-speaking tour guide,
-One breakfast, one lunch and one dinner ( barbecue and bonfire ) as listed,
-One-night stay in a tent in a tower on the wall,
-Gas, parking and express way cost.
Service package excludes: Gratuities to drivers and guides, personal expense.
We have 5 payment methods:
pay our tour guide in cash in Beijing (USD and Chinese currency are both acceptable).
Pay us via Paypal.
pay us via credit card at least one week before tour date.
pay us via Western Union at least 1 week before tour date.
transfer payment to bank account of our company at least 3 weeks before tour date.