Be met in your hotel lobby by English speaking tour guide at 08:00 am.
Enter the Forbidden
City from the north end of Tiananmen Square.
Visit Forbidden City from south to north for about 1.5 to 2 hours.
Have lunch in a nice restaurant for Chinese cuisine in Beijing City.
Drive 2 hours to the Mutianyu
Visit the Mutianyu Great Wall for about 2 hours.
Be transferred back to your hotel after the tour. (Lunch)
Introduction of attractions
Tiananmen Square: the biggest downtown Square of the world.
Forbidden City: also called Palace Museum and is located at the center of Beijing. It was the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Rectangular in shape, Forbidden City is the world's largest palace complex.
Mutianyu Great Wall: Mutianyu was first built in the mid-6th century. It is the longest fully-restored Great Wall with 22 original style watchtowers. Mutianyu Great Wall features picturesque landscape with 90% forest coverage rate. The scenery in spring and autumn is excellent. Mutianyu Great Wall is not so crowded as Badaling section.
Or you may send us an email:
air-conditioned car or van, admission fee of mentioned attractions, English-speaking
tour guide, Chinese lunch, pick-up from
your hotel at the beginning of the tour, transfer back to your hotel after
the tour, gas, parking cost
Above price excludes: hotel expense, personal expense, tips to
tour guide and driver , cable car at Mutianyu Great Wall
1. Pay us in cash upon arrival.
2.Pay us via Paypal.
3.Pay us via credit card (VISA, MASTER, AmericanExpress, JCB) 2 weeks in advance.
4. Transfer payment to bank account of our company 1 month in advance.
Notice of Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
1. This tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy private car,
driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer. Sunglass is useful.
4. Photograph is not permitted in some area. Our tour guide will inform
5. Today, you will walk a long distance. A pair of soft and comfortable
shoes is helpful.